Computerized & Embroidery Graphics Training
SUNRAY trains the learners in Computerized Embroidery Graphic designing. Of late, embroidery designing is being used in the textile industry. We offer a formal training in Computerized Embroidery design.
Who can join this program?
• Those who run boutiques, dress making and tailoring units can join this program to improve their skills and business.
• Students and home makers.
• Students of fashion design courses.
On successful completion of the training you can secure job with the apparel and garments industry. You can start an embroidery making unit of your own. You can flourish as a self-employed embroidery designer for customers. This embroidery training program is well suited for home makers and those who intend to make money during the leisure and spare times. Embroidery designing can be a part-time job. By learning embroidery designing you can accomplish the following:
• Logo embroidery for T-shirts and Uniforms
• Bridal blouse embroidery
• Ordinary blouse embroidery
• Embroidery works for Salwars, Churidhars, Kurtis, Kurtas, Sarees, Anarkalis etc..
• Pillow Cover embroidery works
This Computerized embroidery training program makes you a successful entrepreneur in a short-time.
Photoshop is a unique photo editing software. A successful graphic design professional should have an in-depth knowledge on Photoshop software. Photoshop is pixel based software which is widely used in photography, videography, digital media and electronic media.
- +Corel Draw
This is vector based software. For creating shapes, layouts, text and object effects, coral draw software is used. Corel draw software is an ideal one for creating wholesome graphic designs. Photoshop software and coral software go hand in hand.
- +Wilcom software
- This is a corel corporation product. Wilcom is a digitalizing embroidery software. So you can learn both welcome software and graphic software. Upon completing both softwares you can create innovations in embroidery works.
- +Who can learn these softwares?
- Graphic designing job aspirants
- Online freelancers taking up overseas assignment.
- News print & media professionals.
- Aspirants willing to become full- fledged professionals in graphic design field.
- Aspirants who working IT, Corporate and UI & UX professionals and web designers